Bob has been having a difficult time keeping food down. I spoke with one of his doctors this am. We decided it would be best to have Bob get fluids and if that doesn't work he would stay in the hospital. Well he is staying in the hospital. I'm sure he will enjoy watching the Bears. He needs to be in the hospital to get all his numbers in check. They are checking to see if he has C-diff. I am hoping this stay will be a day or two. Love to all.
Bob’s updates and positive messages
This site is to update family and friends about Bob's fight with lung cancer.
Latest journal entry
Ways you can be a part of the journey.