Posted 2017-09-02T05:34:00Z

Who Wore It Best? Chemo Round Two

Beth is one-third of the way done with chemo! Woot woot! With some new anti-nausea meds, Round Two has been much more manageable for Beth and overall she has felt much better. She was even able to go out with friends for dinner this week.

As was expected with this aggressive chemo, Beth started to lose her hair. Not surprisingly, she has had an incredibly positive attitude and is rocking an adorable short haircut for the time being. Beth decided to get a wig, and we all decided to try it on. Now it's your turn to vote in the comments on Who Wore It Best! (Pictures above in a slideshow at the top of this post- click to enlarge)

A- Logan (Beth's 2 1/2 year old grandson)

B- Kaley (Beth's 2 1/2 year old granddaughter)

C- Carrie (Beth's oldest daughter) with Beth and her cute shorter hair and a photobomb by Beth's oldest granddaughter Abby

D- Jim (Beth's husband) We think it brings out his eyebrows nicely

Or, of course, Beth herself.

Thanks again to everyone who has reached out with support, prayers. We are heading into the week before Round Three on September 11, and then we can celebrate Beth being halfway through!

Carrie Cheney

Well, the CLEAR winner is of course BETH! Hot mama. But Jim gets honorable mention!

D K Burris

Beth wins #1 in all things, the wig wear, being courageous & humble, and best of all the greatest outlook with a tremendous sense of humor award! My next votes for wig wear; Jim #2, Kaley and Logan tie for #3! Beth, I keep you in my prayers and I know God keeps you in the palms of His hands! Isaiah 49:16 NKJV Love with blessings of mercy, peace, and healing to you! Kay

D K Burris

I forgot to give Carrie a place... I'll just say she looks very lovely in the versatile shared wig! Kay

stephanie markey

Love your short hair cut. It is adorable. I am sure it takes time to get used to but so easy to take care. Stephanie

Regina Essex

I love all the looks! Beth wins for sure! ❤️

Pat Herr

How funny! The first picture I saw was Jim in the wig and thought, "Oh no what a toll this has taken on Beth!" I was quickly reassured by the rest of the pictures. I love seeing Beth smiling. She looks great What a terrific sense of humor to have a wig competition. Beth is #1 all the way. Prayers and hugs. Pat

Michelle Martin

You guys are so funny!! I love it!! I'm going to have to go with Beth as the winner, but I love the face on Logan. Hugs, kisses, and prayers!! Michelle

Cathy Howe

I can't stop laughing to vote!

Mickie petko

I would have to say Beth #1, and Logan a close second...lol. Love how the family is keeping things light and positive. What a blessing you all are for your mom!

Louise ewing

Beth, of course. I do think she is cute also in her short bob. Grandkids are always adorable in anything but wig on hubby has got to go. Too hilarious. I love the sense of humor you all have. You are an amazing family and I know your faith in God will get you through this and am praying for you mightily.

Post comment comments require approval.