Posted 2016-04-26T16:11:00Z

Tuesday, April 26th. 2016

Good morning, we went up to UCLA yesterday for a follow-up visit with TR’s surgeon. He found a small polyp/growth in TR’s throat. He took a biopsy and has scheduled a PET/CT scan for this Friday. TR will have to go in for outpatient surgery to remove the growth, please PRAY that it is not cancer and just a benign growth.

TR was supposed to have the Gtube removed last month, but had to cancel the appointment due to a fever. God obviously knew he might need it in the future, as much as we both wanted to see the tube removed, we are now so very thankful he has it in, he might need to use after the surgery if the pain prevents him from swallowing again.

I will update you all after we get the results of the scans and biopsy.

We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing prayers.

Love,

Ann & TR

Hamilton Harper

God Bless you guys. Was so happy and heartened to see TR's handsome smiling face at Lisa's Surprise Birthday Party. I know this must be somewhat discouraging but I will join many others to say more prayers and hope for the best. This is hopefully the last part of this long ordeal.You have the love of many and God's Love is always there no matter what. Lots of Hugs!

Lisa Holifield

I am so sorry you will all have to go through this again but so glad you continue to see God working through it all. We will continue to pray for healing and for good news with this new issue. I think of you both so often and am so glad you feel God's comfort. Please update us so we know how to pray. Do you have a date for removal yet? Hang in the girl, you strength continues to amaze me! Love you

Louise Howe

Ann, Thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear TR may have to undergo another procedure. He's been through such an ordeal. Please let TR know I think of him often and will keep him in my prayers. Sending healing thoughts your way! Yours truly, Louise (Howe)

Laurie Gelderman

Thank you for this update. The both of you are always in my prayers! Give TR may best wishes!! So sorry that he has to undergo more surgery!! Will keep the prayers going for all of you

Robin Cass Kelly

Ann, tell TR I am thinking of him and wish him the best. Do you or he have an email address I could send something to? I found some papers, class will/Prophesy from high school he might enjoy. I sent it to Miguel and it brought back a lot of memories. Thanks, Robin

Karen Gasparini

Thanks for the updated Ann! We will be keeping you all in our prayers for goods news! XO

Kathleen Masenga

Oh Ann, I will pray really hard that TR's growth is benign. I think it is time now for some great news. Please let me/us know what the doctor says. Love you, Kathy

Virginia Hunting

Keep going big boy!!! You can do it!!!I I think about you so often ,l know it's been a struggle but a lot of it is behind you. Love you so. Virginia

Susan Wirth

Absolutely praying! God has brought you through this so far. I will continue to pray for you TR and Ann.

Kara Cooley

Benign, benign, benign. I will be thinking of you both Friday, as always. Prayers are underway. Much love to you all, Kara

Wendy & Tom Duran

Ann, we really appreciate all the updates on TR's progress. We are so sorry he has to endure another procedure after all he has been through. TR is always in our prayers wishing him a complete recovery. He is strong & will rise above this as well. Ann, God has blessed you with amazing strength, courage, love & faith to help you deal with TR's illness. Sending our love and keeping you all in our prayers. xoxo

Donna Ruggles

BIG prayers that the growth is benign and that TR continues to feel better and be pain free. Prayers for you too, Ann. Hugs and love, Donna

Phyllis Bjornberg-Haut

We so appreciate the update Ann. PLease know that you both have been held close in our hearts since this journey began. We send our love and prayers through the miles and will hold you and T especially close on Friday. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Geri Ghiselin

Thanks Ann for the update on TR's medical tests. He has come a long way since he was first diagnosed with cancer and I trust (and pray) that God will continue to heal TR through this latest challenge. Hopefully, the removal of the throat polyp will be a simple procedure and that the biopsy comes back as non-malignant. Your family has been through so much during these last 2 years and I pray that God will give you the strength to come through this latest situation with less stress, also that it will be a simple procedure. I had throat polyps removed years ago and couldn't use my voice for 3 months while the incisions healed, that was rough! These days it is a much easier procedure. Our prayers are with you, Ann and TR.