Posted 2015-02-19T16:37:12Z

A message from Scott

Hi all, I have no working thumbs and can't type. Jen is dictating. Today is a crazy day. I'm being released and will be going home. Shopping for a hospital bed is interesting. I get to use my skills to get the best deal in town. My wheelchair will be delivered soon. Don't worry, you know I'll have it pin striped in no time. Thanks for all the messages. It means a lot to know some people care about you." Scott

danny t. speth

Love the great attitude man, now the long road back. Keep up the fight to get back to normal See you soon Work hard put all this behind you Think of when you can ride the coast line again !!

Kaylin Voss

This is my favorite post so far! I started laughing out loud thinking about The Hammer negotiating on hospital beds! Not a doubt in my mind that was the best deal made in hospital bed history. We miss you and are cheering you on Scott!

Cheryl Dorantes

You need a pin stripped scooter, so you can race the old ladies. You're such a savvy negotiator; I have no doubt you'll get the best deal. It's great to see that you still have your humor. It's good to hear that you're heading home.

Rick Ward

Great news on getting out Scott! I can't wait to hear your experience in negotiating with the hospital bed and wheelchair people. You'll send shock waves through them....

Emily Wall

So glad to hear you are going home and that you are negotiating even that!! :)

Jim Walcott

Buying DME is always a long strange trip for me until I say how much will it cost if I pay you now and forget the insurance company. Lord give me patience and I need it now.

David Riener

Scott, So sorry to hear about your accident. Everyone at SoCal is wishing you a quick recovery! David

SENAKA MAHAARACHCHI

Hi Scott I am so glad to hear you are recovering and gone home.There isn't a better place than home and your family Senaka

Jim Webb

I was so sorry to hear about the accident. Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend.