Katie's Last Day Of Chemo

Today was Katie's last day of chemo. She has been going once a week for the last 3 months (6 months total) and today she got to ring the c'ya I'm outta here bell - she is so excited to be done with that. Now she waits 6 weeks and then goes in for surgery. She is still in good spirits and having minimal side effects. Her surgery is scheduled for Tuesday October 10th be sure to send your prayers and love - she will need them. She will be out of work for over a month so Mom will be coming to help take care of her.

Carrie Anciaux

What a brave journey you are on Katie. So happy you are done with this part. Praying for your full recovery. XOXO

one year ago · Reply
      Katie Murray

Thank you Carrie! You are so supportive and always have nothing but nice things to say. I appreciate it more than you know!😊💗

one year ago · Reply
    Terri & Michael Hinojos

Glad that part is over for you Katie! Continued prayers that the next step goes well. You are one tough gal! Love, Terri/Michael/ Kylie & Dylan

one year ago · Reply
      Katie Murray

Thank you Terri&Michael! I appreciate your prayers. Although we don't see each other as often, I can still feel the love and concern you have for me. Kylie's letters are EVERYTHING. Such a sweetheart! Much love sent to all of you. I feel so lucky to have you guys 💕

one year ago · Reply
    Laura Dorsett

You are A-MAZING! You are the proof that a osorive attitude, good support system and the power of prayer work. An inspiration in deed. <3

one year ago · Reply
      Katie Murray

Thank you Laura! Your inspiring words I received every day I had treatment were encouraging AND made me laugh! You're so thoughtful. I also appreciate all that you did here at work as well! YOU are the AMAZING one! Much love ❤️

one year ago · Reply
    Julie Maclin

Congrats on getting to ring the bell!! That's terrific!! So proud of you for your great, positive attitude through your journey. You are truly an inspiration. You will continue to be in my prayers. You are FIERCE!!! :-)

one year ago · Reply
      Katie Murray

Thank you for your kind words Julie! It wasn't always easy but having support from work family as well is a bonus and for sure a good feeling! Thanks for all your prayers! ❤️

one year ago · Reply
    Melissa Harris

Hooray Katie!!! I know this was tough - but you are tougher!! Congrats!!! Continued prayers for you. Hugs!

one year ago · Reply
      Katie Murray

Thank you Melissa. I feel so lucky to have such great friends here at work who have been way more supportive then they needed to be. You guys went above and beyond! I can't thank you enough for the continued support and prayers 💗💕

one year ago · Reply