Posted 2016-06-08T15:26:00Z

Honoring God with our lives, a powerful verse, song, testimony

I've been having a hard time dealing with God, I'm angry because he took Margaret away. But we had seven great years and in her dying I see God working. It's unmistakable, so I have to yield to his will. I love you Margaret! This post is coming a few days after the memorial service, and contains a powerful verse and song for you that impacted my day tremendously so that I had to post it.

Song of Solomon chapter 8, verse 5-7...5"Who is this coming up from the wilderness Leaning on her beloved?" "Beneath the apple tree I awakened you; There your mother was in labor with you, There she was in labor and gave you birth. 6"Put me like a seal over your heart, Like a seal on your arm. For love is as strong as death, Jealousy is as severe as Sheol; Its flashes are flashes of fire, The very flame of the LORD. 7"Many waters cannot quench love, Nor will rivers overflow it; If a man were to give all the riches of his house for love, It would be utterly despised."… New American Standard Bible.

Deborah Waugh

So very sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine what you are going through. Praying for you and your family from North Carokina.

Diane Babcock

Tim. There is a book written by David Stutzman, Hiking Through. It journals his thoughts as he worked through the loss of his wife. You may find it helpful. Peace and comfort, my brother in Christ. Diane Babcock

Kathryn Brownson

Praying for you, Tim.

Mary Sloyer

Thank you for sharing, Tim. Beautiful Scripture and song. Praying for you for unspeakable comfort. Mary and Bob Sloyer

Carol Huff

Tim, my heart breaks for you in this time. I pray for you whenever you come to mind, which is often.

Catherine Shorr

I just read this Tim....praying for you, along with your beloved Margaret's, numerous grieving Family & Friends. She's left such an undeniable, impact on so many people, Tim, together you have, as a couple.....your life is her legacy on earth, for a little while longer..."for in a twinkling of an eye. our redemption draws near".

Michala Biondi

Dear Tim, I grieve with you at the loss of Margaret. I knew her in NYC and we were good friends, and it makes me v. sad to know the world is missing this lovely person, gone too soon. My prayers and thoughts are with you and her family often., Michala B.

Mike Pearson

Dear Tim, feel there is real Holy Spirit, real connecting, when we visit our memories of Life we have shared with our loved Ones

Tim Woodruff

I'm grateful for your honesty about being angry with God. As difficult as it is in the now, I believe that such honesty with yourself and God will help you in the long run. Georgette and I continue to pray for you.

Post comment comments require approval.