Posted 2016-02-05T18:30:24Z

Our God brings hope!

The day Marian came home from the hospital our daily Bible reading included this from Psalm 33: vs 20 -22
We wait in hope for the LORD;
he is our help and our shield.
In him our hearts rejoice,
for we trust in his holy name.
May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD,
even as we put our hope in you.

Kate Sullivan

Just today I was reading Jim's comments from the Harold Greenlee memorial. There is a section about hope. Most of it came from Harold's notes and writings. It is very uplifting. I hope you will retread this for yourself.

Nancy Murphy

You continue to be in our prayers. Nancy and Paul Murphy

Dee Horne

You are continually thought of and prayed for. May God continue to give you peace and hope.

Ruth Deuber

To the beautiful "Emma" who thrilled us with your performance! You were glowing on that stage and no one would think that you were 'not an old hand at that performing stuff!" God was with you then and is now. Ruth

Carolyn Castelli

No better person in whom to put our trust! He has been faithful all these years and will continue! Thanks for sharing that scripture.

Dotty Morrison

I just heard of this blog today and am glad you are sharing your journey in this way. During my most difficult journey, I felt God encouraging me at times with unusual bird sightings; another friend was inspired by hot air baloons. Maybe there will be a little something God will allow to cross your paths when the journey seems too long and your are weary. Prayers for you both, Dotty

Elizabeth Keen

I am glad you are home with your best friend Marian. This is what makes for a hapy day. You reflect a ray of God to me, always.Love Elizabeth

Doug n Judy Davis

We re glad Marian's home. Thanks for the posts. We know you don't have time for "regular" eMail msg's. So it's wonderful to get status reports this way. Doug 'n' Judy Davis

Sara Fricke

You and Jim are constantly in our prayers. You have always been so dear to us and all who know you. We will continue to pray, trust and encourage. Remember Psalm 27:14! Wayne and Sara

Sheron White

Hello Jim and Marian. We think of and pray for you both daily. Hosting missionaries this week and sharing how God has worked in First Alliance Lakeland these last several years. You are a part of the fabric in our story. Thank you both. We love and praise God for you! Archie and Sheron White

Mary Ann Maguire

Marian, You have been a light to me at Shell Point as I walk the Christian walk. Your smile and encouragement and warmth have inspired me. I was so glad to hear of this site because I wanted to somehow connect with you and your family and say thank you. I pray the Lord will continue to lift you up and bring you under His wings and shelter you in a way only He can. You all are in my /our prayers. With love, Mary Ann Maguire