Jump Around, Jump Around, Jump Up Jump Up and Get Down

If you recognize the lyrics in the title of this post, then you know the artist is House Of Pain, and that pretty much describes my month of June.

Looking at my last post from June 4, it sounds like I was doing alright prior to the adrenal radiation.  Something that I did not include in that last post was that on Thursday, June 7, I started having some significant pain in my left hip.  This was a new site, I had not had pain in that location previously.  By the next day, the pain was pretty bad and seriously affecting my ability to walk.  Throughout the following week, the pain spread throughout my torso.  I had shooting pains anytime I tried to step up a stair or two, get in the car, sit up from a laying down position, anything that engaged my core.  I also began having trouble with shortness of breath, I just couldn't catch my breath or inhale deeply.  As of today, the pain has centralized on my right side where the radiation occurred.  Feels like I got sucker punched in the kidney.  The worst part of my day is sitting up from bed first thing in the morning.  I'm sure my neighbors hear me wincing as I try to get out of bed.  It's that bad.  And my left hip continues to be another site of pain, causing me to walk like a sidewinder.  I'm sort of a mess, don't you think?! Well, I'm trying to focus on the positives: at least I'm still walking.

I had a chest CT last week which Dr. Lao had ordered.  I will see Dr. Lao on 6/27 to go over the results but I read the report online and it's not great.  More on that later.

So, I have to cut this entry short because my laptop is acting up.  Hoping to get an immunotherapy infusion on 6/27 but I am still on steroids so I'm not sure it will happen.  I am going to BEG Dr. Lao to do the infusion.  I haven't had an infusion since March and that basically makes me feel like I am walking around with end-stage cancer and not treating it at all.  I know it's because of all the other problems I have had, but I need to get my immunotherapy on!

Love,

Molly

Jeni Beckeman

My hero...with everything you had going on you still made it to Alumni weekend. Your spirit/determination is off the charts! LKH

Erika Beauchamp

You are amazing...prayers to ease your pain, love & hugs

Catherine McGee

I echo Jeni and Erika, so many days a little annoyance keeps my spirits down and here you are giving cancer a good kick in the face, all while keeping your spirits up! I could certainly take a few cues. Sending hugs and prayers for relief.

Erin Dial

YOU my dear are an amazing human being. You rocked Alumni weekend and I hope it did your spirit good to know how much you are truly loved. Thinking of you every day- Mac LKH XOXO

Bonnie Stanecki

❤️

Patti Yearn

Love-prayers-grateful for you- You are amazing! Sending it out to the universe to ease your pain and heal ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Mary prophit

You truly amaze me Molly. I’m not sure I know anyone else who has endured what you are going through with such strength and grit. You are such a bad ass!! I’m so glad I got to see you at Alumni Weekend!! Love you.

Laura Adair

Oh Molly I hate hearing this, I was watching you walk yesterday and I told Keith you weren’t doing well. My heart just aches for you and I hate the pain your in. It’s going to be so hot this weekend. Can I make a suggestion ? Not sure how easy it is for you to get in the pool but floating helps with pain. Might give you a little relief. Please keep us posted, I should be back home Friday or Saturday from my surgery. I’m praying we will be able to sit and visit together soon. And you and the whole family are in my constant prayers.Love you guys ❤️

Katherine Baldini

Lots of love Bucci - I'm so sorry to hear about the pain. I'm praying it goes away, and fast! You are so strong and such an inspiration to all of us. Sending you healing prayers!!! xo

Susan Polk Scyphers

Stay strong Bucci! Thinking of you and wishing you all the strength and resolve in the world!! :)

Marjorie Schneider

Molly, I wish I had the magic potion to take away your pain!! Your attitude is amazing!!! Love you!!!

Kathleen Foote

Molly - You are allowed to do more than "wince," when you are in that much pain. I am not a fan of four letter words but with cancer pain feel free to use them - loudly if needed. It may not help the pain but you have every right to be angry at the pain. Your kids are old enough that hearing you use foul language won't be a problem. I always tell my kids save those words for when you really need them! If your neighbors hear you, I am sure they will understand (just make sure they don't have little kids).

Bourget Jane

Molly, you are such a trooper! At Alumni Weekend sure you took naps, walked slowly, and got special rides in the golf cart, but you never let on to how bad the pain was. You are truly an inspiration! I pray for relief and a cure for you. LKH Jane

Lisa czarnik

THERAPY! THERAPY! THERAPY! THERAPY!

Jessica Calvert

I’m so sorry to hear about the pain. Praying that it is better and you are able to take an infusion on the 27th. I’m continuously amazed by your strength! I love you so much! LKH, JT

Holly Marceau

Molly you are a rock star! Had no idea how much pain you were in when I saw you last week. You have such tremendous spirit and attitude. Praying for your healing. Stay strong! Sending hugs your way!

Wendy Larsen

Just saw your latest post and all I can say is wow. Your strength and positive attitude and fight is just another example of what we all know and that is you are an incredible woman! We love you and pray for you and always are sending uplifting mojo your way. Big hug, my friend!