Keep Praying and Hoping

We were hoping to get an update out sooner and Molly really wanted to be the one writing this or at least dictating it to us.  Unfortunately, this is a tough one to write and she hasn't been up to it, so I'm writing it on her behalf.  For those that don't know me, I'm Molly's sister, Barb.  Molly has done such an incredible job updating everyone on her battle with this horrible disease with humor, wit, and grace.  Try as I may, I don't think I'll be able to match that, so I'll keep this entry short.

Since Molly's last journal entry there have been a lot of ups and downs.  Unfortunately, Molly has a very aggressive cancer and her team of doctors advised her that there are no other treatment options available at this time.  Molly began Hospice care on August 17th.  Please continue to send your prayers and love to Molly, Aaron, Natalie, Jake and Caleb.  Your thoughts, prayers,  and words of encouragement mean a lot to her and all of us.

Love,

Barb (and Molly)

Lauri Strauss

Sending lots of love and prayers to all of you. My heart hurts to read this!

Angel Danaj

My heart is breaking for all if you! Molly, You have fought so hard. You are truly an incredible person. I feel so blessed to have known you! Hugs! Angel

Lynne Yaverski

I'm in tears for you all. She's an amazing woman surrounded by amazing people. ❤💕

Caty Baydoun

Oh Molly. You are a beautiful and strong woman and we all keep praying and hoping. You are loved so very, very much.

Erika Hillier

Love you all, sending love and light 💔

Kim Gergar

Molly, I'm writing this and my heart is breaking. I have been praying for you and your family daily. Please know we love you very much and will continue to pray for you and your beloved family. Lots of hugs!!

Bonnie Stanecki

❤️

Julie Sherwood

I wish Molly a transition filled with peace, love, ease and grace. May the loving, healing light of the angels surround all of you at this time.

Kim Kemper Parrish

Through all the sadness I find comfort in knowing that Molly will be healed and whole in God’s love. Sending much love and prayers to all. ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Erika Beauchamp

I love you Molly...thank you for everything you’ve done for so many...my heart is broken

Janet Vande Berg

Love and hugs to all in this difficult time. Thanks for always making me laugh, Molly. ❤️😘🐴

Jodi Curtis

Peace, love and light my sweet friend. You and your family are so loved. ❤️ Your BRBFf

Mary prophit

Oh Barb, what a heartbreaking post to write. My heart is absolutely breaking for all of you. Molly you are such a bright light in the lives of so many!! Praying tonight for the peace that is beyond our comprehension. I LOVE YOU!!

vivian mancini

Molly yo... u are the strongest woman i have ever known. we are so proud of you and love you .

Erika Tobin

This breaks my heart to read. Molly, you have been such a fighter. What an inspiring show of grace and strength. I will continue to pray for you,and all family and friends. May God’s peace and love surround you through this difficult time. 💕🙏*hugs*

Jen Wawrzyniak

There are no kind words soft enough, and no cuss words strong enough for this situation. Just know that we love you and continue to pray. J & A

Susan Polk Scyphers

Love, wonderful memories and peace for you. Your strength, laughter, and love will always shine a light for us all.

Margaret Dewey Wielenberg

Praying, praying, praying and sending love to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly Wolf

I have been blessed to be on this journey of life with you since 1978...we traveled the same road, we traveled different roads and have remained friends through it all never missing a beat. You amaze me with your grace, humor me with your laugh, and guide me with your wisdom. I will always cherish our June patio lunch that lasted all day with stories, so much laughter, and a crazy amount of raspberry tea-what a soul refuel! As you continue your journey, Molly, I wish you comfort, peace, and everlasting life♥️I have no doubt your Dad will be there to guide you. Love you, Molls!

Cindy Millns

Sending my love and prayers

Missy Smith

I love my Buccmastah so very much. I am so honored to be your friend and to get in a window of love and laughs just days ago. You will always be part of everything we do together as BR sisters and I know you will find ways to still make us all laugh from the other side. I know you will have chairs set up and bloody Mary’s waiting for each of us as we find you again someday in God’s heavenly kingdom. You are forever in my heart. So much love.

Erin Dial

I feel very lucky to have had you in my life, as a role model and friend. You gave me confidence at a young age when I had none. You allowed me to bring home the best boy ever Apollo with you- when I had no experience of doing it on my own. I felt so honored. And I’m so very glad I just got to hang out with you and Nat and have a few quiet moments to just be just a few short weeks ago....and the last thing I said to you as I hugged you was “I love you”. This is a true statement if there ever was. Your light is so bright it will shine through us all...we are all better people from having you in our life. LKh- Mac ❤️💔

Katherine Baldini

A prayer for comfort and peace for you, Molly, and everyone around you. Hop on Apollo for that Midnight Ride. I'll be thinking about you, laughing!

Maria Sherwood

Love and prayers to all. So grateful for the time we had in Gagliano. The light of love surrounds Molly.

Laura Adair

Iv haven’t stopped praying My heart hurts for all of you. We all love you Molly your so strong❤️

Nancy H Reed

Love and Prayers! Uncle Jim and Aunt Nancy

Sharon Waller

Hi, Molly! This is Sharon Waller - you know me from Pennyhill Farms. Emily was a beginning rider when we first met and often she and Natalie would take lessons together or back to back. You were so gracious and kind to us. I didn't know anything about horses and you explained so many things to me and when Cece was being an evil mare, you helped me feel calm and less scared about Emily riding her. We last saw each other at the Pennyhill Farms Christmas party at my house a few years ago. You brought your whole family and we had a great time with the rest of the Pennyhill family. I also remember what a great mom you are and how you put your kids first. When you were injured at Win a Gin and you came back to the show on Sunday - I couldn't believe it! Today, Karen told me about your situation so I wanted to drop you this note. As I read your blog I kept recalling how you are such a joyful, positive and grateful person and how, in spite of your health, you continue to be so. I will say prayers for your comfort and prayers for your family. Love, Sharon

Wendy Larsen

Molly, There are no words....we love you and your family, we are praying for your comfort and peace. I keep thinking about the Canton Cup and what a wonderful weekend it was and I'm so very happy we got to share it with you guys. You have made us all better people just by knowing you. We love you!

Catherine McGee

My heart aches for all of you, we continue to pray for strength during this very difficult time. May you all feel the love of family and friends. Remember all of us are hear for you in any capacity. Just in Abby moving to school this week I have missed hearing how Molly was doing thru her being over there with Caleb. Sending all the love and prayers we can! Love, Cathy (and Abby)

Tammy Nader

All my love and prayers to you Molly and your family.

Kristin Maceroni

Molly, You are one of a kind: filled with wit, humor, and a wisdom that was always way beyond your years. From your tip to have a beer while breastfeeding “to allow the milk to drop down,” to your horse hunting saying regarding the mount’s number of socks: “one, buy him, two, try him, three, be on the sly, four, pass him by,” I heeded your advice and was the better for it. As a little girl, I dreamed of owning a horse one day. It took until my early thirties to realize that dream, but it never would have happened if it weren’t for you. How blessed I was to co-own my first horse with the walking encyclopedia of horse knowledge. You were my Rosetta Stone for horse terminology and you patiently explained everything from a snaffle to a Martingale, to what Thrush Buster was and to keep it far away from my new breeches (or britches). You made juggling motherhood and a career look like a walk in the park, and I anxiously sought you out for advice in that arena when the time came for me to embark on that endeavor. “Enjoy every age,” and “one day there won’t be any more games to go to and you will miss it” were your words to live by there. It appears that this glorious trail ride is coming to its conclusion for now, and I am heartbroken for you, your family, and us, your countless friends, to have it end. But what a great ride it was! The song parodies, the nicknames, and your laughter made for the most entertaining of soundtracks to horse shows, Rolex, barn days, and bar trips. You will live on in the stories we relay, the laughs garnered on your behalf, and your herd; those of us who loved you and will miss you forever. I’ll look for you in between Morris’ and Apollo’s heavenly stalls. I know you’ll be waiting, feeding them Burger King French fries, and that the sound of their nickering will be deafening. No one lived as much or laughed as often as you! Perhaps, no one ever will. God Speed, Kristin (a.k.a., Aunt Fritza)

Jeanne Blasciuc

Mol, I will forever hear your laughter and see the happiness in your eyes. You are a true friend, sister warrior and I will cherish all my bucc memories. I love you. Jeanne

Carla Blaszczyk

Sending you love and prayers. I’ll be thinking about you daily ❤️

Sandy Streberger

💔 Thank you for the smiles and laughter, Molly! I will see you in the other side, at BR, because we all know that’s what heaven is like. LKH Sandy

Katie Cournoyer

Molly project update: we didn’t miss a single fence, first blue ribbon in equitation and reserve champion overall... sending positive thoughts. You’ve been with me every step of the way.

Sherrie Connelly

Sending prayers & love to you, Molly, and your family.

mickey sobieski

molly, my dear, you are always in my thoughts & prayers. i've asked my relatives & friends "up there" to intercede on your behalf, and ask for God's mercy for you. much love, mickey

Toni Johnson

Molly, your strength and courage is the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed. Your family and friends are the pure definition of love and support. May God's Angels surround and protect you.

Jessica Calvert

I love you so much, Miss Molly Bucci. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Sending so much love your way. Love, JT

Michael Hodor

I just don't know what to say...I hoped and prayed that this was not going to happen...only healing and recovery was imminent...Molly, you have always been a wonderful spirit and it has always been contagious...after reading these comments that is most clear to me...I can't help to feel angry about this but I realize that is selfish because God clearly has a bigger plan for you....The plan has to be bigger because he is stealing one of our truly best, mother's, spouse, sister, friends that has blessed us all...I take peace in knowing that you will have peace and comfort...you will be forever in our hearts and thoughts...Love you

Saleta McMurray

Molly, Words can not describe all the feelings associated with this crappy disease! We are praying for you and your family!!! Love you sweet Molly and hope one day you are free from all your pain!!! ❤️😢❤️😢❤️

Faye Cooper