Starting in September of 2017 I was having blood test called SMRP that showed increases in the marker for Mesothelioma. Then I went in for a PET SCAN but it didn't react to the scan. So about 2 months later I had a MRI. This MRI showed 5 different lesion in my abdomen.
1) 6.5 cm in diameter in the center of the liver by the porta hepatis
2) 3.5 cm in diameter on the dome of the liver near the lung base
3) 3.2 cm on the left heptic lobe of the liver
4) 1.3 cm x 1.2 cm on the anterior pelvis
5) 3.8 cm x 1.5 cm on the right seminal vesicle & anterior of the rectum
I went through 4 session of Carboplatin, Premetrexed (alimpta) plus Bevacizumad (avastin) with Neulasta Patch. Followed by maintenance of Premetrexed (alimpta) plus Bevacizumad (avastin).
Now on October 4th lesion 1, 2 and 3 will be (hopefully) destroyed by Cryo-Surgery.