Wind in my sails again!

It's been a really tough week plus of chemo, fevers, vomiting so hard I gave myself 2 black eyes, CT scan, etc.

...and then just like everyone promised, my numbers started to come back up. I started to feel better. They put me back on solid food, and I am starting to feel more normal. I have more energy. My sense of humor is back, and I am feeling more and more like ME again.Didn't quite realize the toll it was taking. It's not perfect, but everything is really heading the right direction!

I will most likely go home for my first 2 week break next Thursday, the 21st! I will get to breath fresh air, walk my dog, not be a 'patient' and best of all! Be with my love Christine!!! I miss he so.

There are many more steps in this process, and many months of what all I'm not sure. And my family and I are going to get through it!!

Thank you for your support and love and words and stories for laughter and for being you!

Much love!

Paul

daniel corcoran

great to hear!!

3 months ago · Reply
    Shellee Perkins

I so appreciate your updates, Paul. Thank you for taking the time to let us know what is going on with you. God bless and my prayers continue ... Shellee

3 months ago · Reply
    Jill Hannay

Way to go, Pauly! This is such great news to read. We were just talking about you this evening while we watched the sunset and are sending our love to you big time.

3 months ago · Reply
    Susan Christian

Hola, darling P. Thank you for this good news! Well done! Being home will make you stronger faster. Be smart, be careful, and be joyful, as you always have - well, I'm not so sure you've always been careful, but this is a good time to practice. You know the love and excitement of a huge crew goes home with you. We're all tired of being at the hospital with you, no matter how grateful we've been for its wild goodness. xoxoxoxoxoxo

3 months ago · Reply
    Justin Pauly

This is awesome Paul! So glad to hear you’re on your way home!

3 months ago · Reply
    Beth DayWaters

Good morning, Starshine. Summer Solstice is such a great day to step away from that glass window that has separated you from the world. You and Chrissy celebrate two weeks away from fevers, chills, and black eyes while the earth says hello. Team Pauly loves you!

3 months ago · Reply
    sara penn

So glad to hear you are turning the corner and feeling more like yourself. You must be so excited to be able to go home for a bit. Enjoy and keep pushing forward. We think of you daily and wish you the best.

3 months ago · Reply