Around 10:30 AM ET, the doctors removed one of the lines - chest tubes output remained normal, vital signs where we wanted them, blood counts & platelets were good (hemoglobin @ 8.2 then); They waited to removed the other line to recheck blood counts & platelet count before they proceeded with removal of the second line.
Around 1:30 PM ET they began to remove the second line. This line started bleeding (lost .5 Liters of blood in the first few minutes), but they have not see his blood pressures drop yet. They are currently monitoring closely and if bleeding continues, they will first try to pump die in his veins to see the extent of the bleeding site and try to stint. If it doesn't show signs of slowing, they will need to again head to the Operating Room to fix the issue.
Please continue praying for Perry and let's all hope he does not need to go through another operation. Thank you again.