Brief update: Perry's feeding was stopped at midnight in preparation for the placement of a neck central line access for dialysis & other purposes to be done at ~10a. The procedure was postponed @ 10a until ~1p. At 1p, the procedure was postponed for later in the day. By 930p, the intensivist came to inform us that the lack of availability of an anesthesiologist for Perry's procedure is what caused today's delay & postponement due to the many other surgeries that had been scheduled & still waiting to occur as well as emergent procedures that needed to be addressed today. His feeding was resumed at 30 mL/hr & will be held again after midnight in anticipation for the possibility of the procedure on Wednesday.