Posted 2019-12-30T00:13:00Z

Surprise Christmas Day Visit

Hello Everyone,

I was expecting to have visitors the day after Christmas. Angie called me Christmas afternoon and asked if I would like some visitors. What a welcome surprise!

Angie, Erin & Joey, Aly, and Kate showed up bearing Christmas gifts and huge portion of turkey and dressing. We spent the next two hours laughing and enjoying each others company. The highlight of the night, in my opinion, was Kate working on her military barber skills.

I hope everyone reading this was able to spend time with people they love. I appreciate all of the prayers and support. They really do help. I have been able to dodge illness for the past 20 days. I am also walking about an hour everyday, which is helping me to build my strength back up. In about 10 days, I will be sent for another bone marrow biopsy. The results of this test will show how effective the chemo has been at killing the leukemia and will determine what the next steps in my treatment will be.

As soon as I have news, I will share it with you. Thanks again for everything.

With Love,

Robert Redland

Amber Wulf

These photos warm my heart. Keep smiling, Robert. You got this! Happy New Year! ❤️

3 months ago · Reply
    Cristi Cronin Scheffman

It is so nice to see all the smiling faces once again. Your haircut looks great!!! Praying for you to get positive results with the bone marrow tests. Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers. Love to all. Cristi Scheffman

3 months ago · Reply
    Anne Gariepy

Yes.....the pictures of you and your girls warm my heart, too, Robert! I am going thru something similar at M.D. Anderson and understand the importance of bone marrow results. I'm praying that yours show healing and remission. Larry and I loved you and Angie from the very first day you visited our church and have so enjoyed watching your precious family grow. We are crazy about your "girls"! Our prayers now are for your total healing in Jesus' name. Love, Anne

3 months ago · Reply
    Dotty Collins

Since you couldn’t be at home for Christmas, how delightful that Christmas came to you! You and Angie have a beautiful family. Praying upcoming results prove this disease is losing and you’re winning the war!!! Much love!

3 months ago · Reply
    Mary Dehner

Tears in my eyes when I see your Christmas present. Pure happiness for all! Keep fighting and praying for good test results soon. Luv your bald head. Happy New Years to all!

3 months ago · Reply
    Susan Radde

So glad you had a good visit Christmas Day. You all were missed at the ranch when the Radde clan gathered. Hang in there. Love you.

3 months ago · Reply
    Kenneth & Kathy Radde

It's good to hear a first-hand report! Here's hoping that next Christmas Kate will be able to find enough hair for a real hair cut! Maybe you can start a new Christmas tradition. Our prayers are with you all. Uncle Kenneth and Aunt Kathy.

3 months ago · Reply