Thank you all for prayers and love, ONCE AGAIN! JohnD is home.
At this point we have to just wait until the next MRI is done in 6 weeks to know exactly what the diagnosis is and how to proceed. For now he is off of blood thinners so we need to be ever so vigilant about blood clot awareness. [...]