Posted 2016-11-11T18:40:41Z

11/11/16 - Jerome's interview at the beginning of hospice

Hello everyone - Sam (Jerome's wife) here.

I wanted to share this video montage that our extremely talented godfather, Norb Caoili, created.  When Jerome started hospice at the end of September, Uncle Norb asked if he could interview Jerome about his thoughts regarding everything that he has gone through since his initial diagnosis.  Jerome didn't have any visibility to the questions prior to the interview, but in true Jerome fashion, he answered the questions with poise, sincerity, and a full heart.  Uncle Norb was able to capture the very essence of what Jerome has learned about life along the way and what he wants to share with all of our loved ones and beyond.  We are deeply touched and forever grateful.

Here is the link to the video: https://vimeo.com/190395776

Thank you again to all of you out there for your outpouring of love, support, thoughts, prayers, and positive energy that you have given to Jerome and our family.

Patrick Alfonso

Jerome, You are a true inspiration and a warrior with so much courage. Keep fighting the good fight. God bless you and your family.

Anna Leung

Sam, this is a beautiful video! You two are the bravest people I know. Love you both <3

Vanessa Arquillano

May God bless you all as you continue on this journey~ Gratitude shall be the veil for grace. Love and prayers for all of you. Thank you for sharing this wonderful video.

Diane King-Mendoza

What a beautiful heartfelt video... I'm so glad you are able to share your life with so many. Love you guys

Meera Venkatesh

Thank you Sam, for sharing this! You are so incredible! Great to continue to see your wisdom Jerome!!!.

Geoffrey Auyeung

Hi Sam, My name is Geoffrey Auyeung an acquaintance most recently shared Jerome's story with me with this courageous video footage. I couldn't bear my sorrow to find out he lost the battle with cancer at this early age. I'm so glad he has experienced abundant life witnessed the birth of his child as you being the ROCK walked alongside with him throughout his journey. I myself also shared similar path with a loving family with a young toddler experienced one of the most unpleasant events as my baby brother at age 30 was diagnosed with stage 2 colon cancer. The waiting game is horrifying as I sit back reflect life in general I realized family unconditional love and our faith with GOD is the best gift we could ever ask for. Sam, thanks for sharing Jerome's story to the world may GOD bless you and your family with eternal love and happiness. Geoff