Posted 2016-11-16T00:41:00Z

Public memorial services for our dear Jerome

As most of you know by now, last Saturday at 12:24 AM, our beloved Jerome passed away peacefully at home surrounded by family, extended family, family friends, and friends.  Our family is extremely touched and grateful for the outpouring of love, support, generosity, thoughts, and prayers that so many of you from all walks of our lives have extended to us.

Here is the information for the upcoming public memorial services for Jerome:

Viewing and Memorial

Friday, November 18, 5:00-10:00 PM

Marlatt Funeral Home (713 Central Ave. N. Kent, WA 98032)

Funeral

Saturday, November 19, 9:30-10:30 AM Viewing, 10:30-11:00 AM Rosary, 11:00 AM Mass

St. Madeleine Sophie Catholic Parish (4400 130th Pl SE Bellevue, WA 98006)

Burial

Saturday, November 19, directly after Mass with police escort from St. Madeleine Sophie

Greenwood Memorial Park (350 Monroe Ave NE, Renton, WA 98056)

Reception

Saturday, November 19, directly after burial

Fairwood Community United Methodist Church Social Hall/Gym (15255 SE Fairwood Blvd Renton, WA 98058)

Nai Saelee

We love you, Sam!!

Yaneth Gonzalez

Thoughts, prayers, and so much love to the entire family. It was truly a blessing to have worked with Jerome.

Jenny Martin

Sam, your Seattle Catholic Engaged Encounter family continues to pray for you. Lots of love! Mike 'n Jenny

Mudit

It was a blessing to have known Jerome. R.I.P. Prayers and thoughts with the family.

Meera Venkatesh

Sam, thanks for the update, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as always!!! Rest In Peace Jerome, And you will forever be remembered for your inspiration!!

Mae Diligencia

Hi Sam. Not sure if you know me but I had the honor of knowing Jerome when I briefly attended St Anthony from 2nd grade to 4th grade. He was my communion buddy (we sat next to each other). From what I remember he was such a cool dude. I am so sorry for your loss. I know most of the people who went to St. Anthony as most of them went to high school with me at Lindbergh HS. I am glad to have known him. My deepest condolences to you, your son and entire family and friends. God bless.

R. Tan

I'm sorry for your loss. I did not know Jerome, but had friends that knew him and was instantly drawn to his posts. He has a positive and beautiful spirit that I couldn't help reading his posts. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Michele Dotson

Sam, our hearts, thoughts and prayers are with you, Caleb and your entire wonderful village of family and friends. It goes without saying that you are not alone. Your circle of support is extended to include us in any way possible. Jerome faced cancer as approached life and ultimately his passing...with enduring optimism and courageously. Let us all be called to be better people, better Christians for Jerome's calling to freely share his journey with us. I'm just reading through the posts and watched the video for the first time. It is powerful! Rest in Heaven, dear Jerome.

Molly Akers

Sam, I worked with Jerome at TMUS. I am leaving at noon to go out of town today and I regret I can't attend the funeral at St Mads. Please know I am with you all in spirit and prayers. I know what the power of prayer has done for you, Jerome and your family these past years and those will continue. Molly Akers