MRI, Bucket List, and HAIR REVEAL!

Nettie’s little sister Susan here.  I was in Omaha recently, and the 3 Thompson Sisters had a couple of sleep-overs, which was terrific (well, the night my blow-up bed went flat wasn’t terrific, but that’s another story…).  While I was there Annette had an MRI and got the results.  She wanted to write about it, but instead of BLOG she VLOGed – a video log!  So here you have it – Nettie’s first VLOG.  She talks about her MRI, her dislike of being “poked”, her bucket list, and even reveals her HAIR!

Click this link to watch:  Nettie's VLOG

Enjoy!!

Ronna Hammer

I'm so glad you did a VLOG this time. It was good to hear your laugh and see the Nettie we know and love. I can't wait to show Kolton the VLOG in the morning. So happy for the good report. We♥️you!! Have fun in Hawaii!!

3 months ago · Reply
    Kirsten Ghatasheh

You guys have so much fun. It's nice to hear all the laughter and fun you are having! Good job Nettie! You've made it this far and still have wonderful moments of laughter. Way to go!! Sending more healing and laughter your way!!!

3 months ago · Reply
    Nancy Thompson

We enjoyed watching your VLOG Annette! We are so glad we got to have lunch with you last week, too. So thankful your scan was clear. And your hair has really filled in. Very nice. Praying you will have a great time in Hawaii with your kids and grandkids. We love you soooo much! Aunt Nancy and Uncle Bill

3 months ago · Reply
    Mariano G Uberti

Enjoy Hawaii, Annette! I am grateful that I met you and your family. Hugs!

3 months ago · Reply
    Jody Gubalke

That was an awesome video. Your hair looks great!! Praying for you always. If I don’t talk to u b4 u go, have a great trip to Hawaii and enjoy you’re family time there. Hugs & kisses!

3 months ago · Reply
    Vicki Sulak

Great VLOG, gals! Congratulations on your successful MRI, Nettie, and I am glad you have decided to get a PORT...you won't regret it! No one needs to have to suffer through so many crazy POKES! Have a great, fun trip to Hawaii with family. Much love and keep up the good work...❤

3 months ago · Reply