Posted 2019-02-10T20:20:14Z

Rosary Tonight 8pm @onehailmaryatatime

Our weekly family Rosary was inspired by a wonderful woman named Kristin who prays the Rosary live on Instagram every single morning. Kristin has generously offered to lead a special Rosary for Michael from her Instagram account @onehailmaryatatime. We will be praying with her tonight at 8pm EST. We invite you to pray with us, on this eve of The Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes, for a miraculous healing for Michael!

Love,

Melissa, Spencer, Faith, Sarah and Tim

Lisa Varano

I prayed and lit a candle for Dear Michael this morning at 8 o’clock mass. He is with my thoughts throughout the day as well as his loving family. Tonight I will join in Rosary. God Bless you all.

Marge Oliveri

Will log on to pray with everyone! Our Lady of Lourdes, pray with us for a miraculous healing.🙏💓✝️

cathie anastas

We will be praying with all of you! To lift our voices in prayer for Michael again tonight will be music to God's ears!! ♡♡♡

Val Franco

Mike, we are constantly praying for your healing, recovery and health. There is SO much love and faith supporting you and your family.

Marion Conceicao

I will join in the rosary at 8pm. I am constantly praying for all of you and especially for Mike. Continue with your strength and love .

Kate teravainen

Mike and family, Sending love and prayers. 🙏🙏❤️ Kate Teravainen

Mary Aaskov

love and prayers from Kennebunk....

Diane Jamieson

Praying regularly for Michael and the whole family from London ON

Kara Schroeder

Melissa, I have been following the progress of Michael and praying for a miracle. My son is a Fiji pledge , Tim, with Michael and we pray that his lungs will heal and he can return to school. I know Tim. Misses his buddy- I think they went to mass together quite often. We went to Lourdes last year and how inspiring- there are miracles that happen everyday and Lourdes is proof. My husband and I prayed a rosary for Michael and your family last night- we’ll keep praying and know that your suffering will not be in vain. Prayers to Mother Mary to help keep you strong . Blessings to the Meads family from the Schroeder family in Oconomowoc Wi.

Blake Billings

I add my prayers for Michael’s healing on this feast of Our Lady of Lourdes. For the intercession of Our Lady, and for the prayers of St. Bernadette.

Heidi

I am praying for you daily.

Jane Jones

We love you and are praying every day fervently for you Michael, and for your whole family: our Masses, Rosaries, fasts, etc. . . . God bless you, love, Chris and Jane, David, Christopher and Brendan :)

Karen Linscott

Our son, Nelson, is a pledge brother of Michaels. We have been praying daily for Michael and will continue to do so. Praying you feel the love of Jesus with your family. “I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his spirit in your inner being.” Ephesians 3:16. Blessings to you today and in days ahead. Karen Linscott

cathie anastas

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Praying unceasingly today, and loving you all. ♡

Sarah Creel

I am praying daily for God's healing and for comfort for sweet Michael