Posted 2019-02-01T23:03:12Z

Rosary Tonight at 7pm

Thank you very much for your prayers this week. Michael made it through these critical days. Unfortunately, he is still not doing well and has not improved. We continue to pray for a swift and miraculous healing.

Please feel free to pray the Rosary with us tonight at 7pm ET on Tim’s Instagram, @timmer__gang.

Love,
Melissa, Spencer, Faith, Sarah, and Tim

Susanne Dermigny

❤️

Marge Oliveri

Will be praying with you all for the miraculous healing. Please Lord- through the power of your DivinevMercy and majesty we beg you to give Michael a miracle tonight. Amen

Kate teravainen

Dear Mike and Family, We will be with you tonight. We continue to pray for a miracle . We are e being loves and hugs. Kate Teravainen 🙏❤️

Marion Conceicao

I will be praying with you all❤️

Cris Kalivad

Praying fervently from Madison WI. Letting his Badger family know to pray, as well.

Tim Kerans

We'll be with you 🙏

Julie Mantooth

Prayed for Michael today in my Rosary, and will continue to pray every single day. St. Therese, intercede for Michael!

cathie anastas

PLEASE copy, paste, and believe!! https://youtu.be/MGJ0TKRTEFI

Jane Jones

Dear Michael and Faith, Melissa, Spencer, Sarah and Tim, We love you and will pray for you right now in our Rosary. We are asking EVERYONE to pray for you, and everyone is so so happy to pray for Michael and you all! God Bless you, Jane and Chris, David, Christopher and Brendan

Elizabeth O’Connor

Dearest Cousin Melissa, Michael, Faith, Spencer, Sarah and Tim, I pray the rosary everyday for Michael's recovery. I am praying to our entire "Flaherty Clan up in Heaven" to intercede on Michael's behalf and to watch over him, and see him through to a full recovery. We all love you so much and will continue to pray the rosary for Michael's full recovery. Sending love and prayers to all of you.

Tracy Sullivan Hollis

Dear Melissa, Spencer,Faith,Sarah,and Tim, we continue to pray for Michael. He has been through so much and we know so well the moments you have passed through. Hope and faith are strength. The Hollises have hope and faith! ❤️🙏

Judie Fisher

Praying for Michael tonight!🙏

sarah

I continue to pray Ephesians 6: 10-17, The Armor of God, over Michael...I've just added him to my family when I pray for them daily.

cathie anastas

Thinking of you Melissa, Spence, Faith, Sarah, Tim & Michael, in anticipation of God's perfect timing ♡ "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10

cathie anastas

praying day and night for Michael and all of you. May God keep your faith burning and the hope in your hearts strong. Sending prayers and love ♡♡♡ Luke 8:50 (NIV) “Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, ‘Don’t be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed.’” "Fear is a natural reaction to being diagnosed with an illness or to watching a loved one face an uphill health battle — but the Bible reminds us that Jesus heals. Biblical accounts of healings should give us confidence that, while God’s will and plan will triumph, overcoming health battles is absolutely possible."