Posted 2020-01-29T22:47:00Z

If I die of this disease I do not want anyone to say I died of cancer,  I died from the suppression of science

I know I am making bold claims, claims that despite robust pre-clinical science, the world does not seem ready to hear.  In moments like these, I vacillate between feeling like a genius and feeling crazy.  But I know I am just ahead of my time.  So today I let the peer-reviewed science speak for itself......

A Promising Bioactive Molecule with Multi-Target Effects in Cancer.

Endocannabinoids as Guardians of Metastasis

Cannabinoids for Cancer Treatment: Progress and Promise

Endocannabinoid system as a regulator of tumor cell malignancy

Anticancer mechanisms of cannabinoids

Cannabis for Cancer

Insights into the effects of the endocannabinoid system in cancer

The Endocannabinoid System: A Target for Cancer Treatment

The role of the endocannabinoid system in female reproductive tissues

The evolving role of the endocannabinoid system in gynaecological cancer

Ligands for cannabinoid receptors, promising anticancer agents

Antitumor Cannabinoid Chemotypes: Structural Insights

The heterogeneity and complexity of Cannabis extracts as antitumor agents

Cannabinoids in cancer treatment: Therapeutic potential and legislation

Cannabinoid pharmacology: the first 66 years

Cannabis...Cannabinoids: Their Chemistry and Role against Oxidative Stress, Inflammation, and Cancer

Cannabinoids and cancer: pros and cons of an antitumour strategy

The current state and future perspectives of cannabinoids in cancer biology

Cannabinoids in Gynecological Diseases

The endocannabinoid system and cancer: therapeutic implication

Anti-tumour actions of cannabinoids

Cannabinoids and omega-3/6 endocannabinoids as cell death and anticancer modulators

Cannabinoid receptors as a target for therapy of ovarian cancer

Cannabinoids for Cancer Treatment: Progress and Promise

Why do I have to fight for access and information about a plant that is saving my life?  Why do I have to sue for science?  Why is the stigma and vilification of this plant so intense?  The data is clear, the Endocannabinoid system is a novel target for cancer.  I shrank my terminal cancer on Cannabis alone.  This should be an option for every cancer patient.  Cannabis should be available to every lab that wants to investigate and find cures.  This is madness!

If I die of this disease, I do not want anyone to say I died of cancer.  I died from the suppression of science, from ignoring the wisdom of our elders, from the greed of for-profit big-pharma, from the political corruption illustrated by removing Cannabis, against the advice of the American Medical Association, from the pharmacopoeia way back in 1937.

Mike Murray

You tell it Michelle!!

Michelle Elyse Kendall

Thanks Mike. I needed that.

Sarah Ettman-Sterner

Well said, my friend, brilliant statement based on facts and truth. May science prevail!

Heller Lee

You will not have gone down without one hell of a fight. . . .

Laurel Lyle

Thank you for fighting this fight, warrior woman. Your strength and intelligence never ceases to amaze me— and you’re funny, too. What a combination! 😘 Schedule1- The Movie!!

EvelynCavins

That’s quite a list of the science on cannabis. We are so very proud of you! Jim & Evelyn

Satie Airame

Thank you for sharing this powerful message! I am inspired by your vision to advance science and help those in urgent need of more options for treatment. Xox, Satie

Carolyn Walton

keep pushing the science

Jennifer Vinton

Your dedication and passion will improve and inspire the lives of many. Love you and so proud of you!

Allison Moehlis

Absolutely I will say you died from suppression of science, but that is only if you go too soon. I am going to hope I will say you died old and broke. Love you Michelle

Kathy Whitley

You are a dedicated, strong woman. Kathy

Leslie Kenny

Michelle, Tonight's the night! Have an awesome premiere! I have just emailed the Phoenix Picturehouse asking about doing something similar here in Oxford to what you've done at the Alcazar. Let's see what they say, but my friend, Dr Paul Chen, GP at the Observatory Clinic in Jericho is very interested. Wouldn't it be cool to have a panel afterwards with you linked in by video conference and Dr Chen and Dr Ahmed there to take questions? I'm sure Shelley and I could market this to the Newcomers but Dr Chen could market to his Observatory Clinic patients too. Let's see what the Phoenix says! In the meantime, keep shining that bright light of yours giving hope to others! We are all rooting for you and that light! Lxx

Carolyn Walton

This is absolutely what should be done. Get Michelle's film shown over here - get the scientists to hear how she has been helped by using cannabinoids. She has the facts and can prove it. Keep it up Leslie.

Leslie Kenny

Thanks for the encouragement, Carolyn!! Together we can spread it far and wide!