Forever in our hearts

We are so very heartbroken today. Mom left us this morning to be with Grandma Julie and our sweet Bailey in heaven. She fought a long and hard 22 month battle against cancer and we are all so proud of her. She became an inspiration of hope and strength for so many. These past few weeks have been tough as she continued to fight and fight and fight just as she said she always would. We spent this time as a family holding her hand and telling her how much she was loved. We want all of you to know how thankful we are for the support that you have provided to our family. The meals, cards, kind words, and videos that we received will be something that we never forget. In honor of my beautiful mother, please do something kind for someone else today and every day to make this world a happier place. Give a hug to your loved ones and cherish each moment with them just as we tried to do with Mom. I will try to post the link for the funeral services when they become available.

PAOLA BILLONE

We are so very sorry for your loss. We adored your mother. We will continue to do something nice for someone each day and make the world a happier place. -the Billone family

Stephanie Eckert

My heart is broken for you. I am so so sorry. Your Mom made such a beautiful impact on our community. She taught my son Caleb in Pre-K, he was a handful and she was so wonderful to him. I know he will be so sad to hear of her passing. We will say a prayer tonight for you and your family that these next few days be filled with love and peace, Forever in our Hearts, Stephanie and Caleb Eckert

Carol Gburek

I am so sorry for the loss of Cris. Such a beautiful person who fought the good fight. My prayers are with your family at this time. Kindness to all. Carol Gburek

Carol and Tom O'Rourke

Our family will hold your family close in thoughts and prayers. Your mom was our son's first teacher and the love and kindness she gave to him will always be a part of our memory of her. She was a treasure and the world has lost one of it's finest. Thank you for the updates, as well as the pictures to remind us of her energy, beauty and spirit. Tom, Carol and Ben O'Rourke

Renee Bates

So sorry to hear this news today! Our thoughts and prayers are with you all! We will most definitely do something kind. Cris will always have a place in our hearts! Renee Bates & Madison Tubbs

Lisa Severino Crissman

Our love and prayers go out to all of you. I'm thankful Cris does not have to suffer any longer but heartbroken for your loss. I know she is peacefully watching over your family and will continue to be with you each and every day. We are all thinking of you and praying for your healing. God bless - we love you!

Jenna Ferrando

I am so sorry for your families loss. Your mom was such an inspiration to many. She was kind, beautiful, funny, loving, and most of all caring just as you are Reilly. She will be missed by many and know you have so many people that love you and your family. Always remember she will be with you everywhere you go and watching over you. Make her proud. I love you Reilly! ❤️

Sara Canzano

Your mom was one of the most beautiful souls that I have ever met. Just a couple of weeks ago she emailed me about Addy's fairy garden. God bless her sweet heart. Love to you all during this most difficult time.

Carol Lathan-Bonacquisti

My heart is broken for you and your family. I have prayed for your Mom every night. I will continue to pray for your family. Mrs. B

Tammy Donahue

We are so sorry for your loss - may you find strength in family and friends as you go through a very difficult time. God bless.............

Lauri lamb

I am so sorry. Cris was an amazing person. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. She will be remembered fondly by her ECS family. I will never forget her smile and love of her family and students.

JANET MCMICHAEL

My heart is broke....She fought so hard. Life just isn't fair. My thoughts and prayers to all of you. Rest in peace my beautiful cousin! Love Janet and Joe

Kristie Gomez

The amount of love, time, patients, care, laughter, support and tears your family gave so selflessly to Cris was priceless. We are beyond blessed to have had the opportunity for our son to be in her care as a part of his Pre-k education. Thank you Riley for keeping everyone who loved and supported you and your family included in your lives and your mothers battle. We will continue to send prayers for peace and comfort for everyone.

Sara Camp

I am so very sorry for your loss. Your mother was a beautiful person inside and out. I will keep all of you in my prayers and wish you peace at this very sad time.

Karen Dellert

I am so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you at this most difficult time.

Victoria Russotti

I am so very sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Rest in peace Cris.

Theresa Smith

RIP Cris. God bless the Condidorio family and give you peace.

Julie Zajac

I've been thinking of Cris and your family since reading this post. Just now my kids (Cris taught both in preschool just a few years ago) were singing a song from their VBS program this week - "My hope is in the Lord. I can count on Him. He will never let me go." He hasn't let go of Cris - He's collected her close. I hope you will feel his comfort in the coming months and years. Cris was a true light. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Nicole Kirsch

We are so sorry for your loss. Cris taught Danny in Pre-K but both my boys say she was one of the greatest teachers in the world. She was a amazing human being with an enormous heart. The world was a much better place with her in it. -- The Kirsch Family

Amy Leone

There are no words except we are so sorry for your loss. Your family continues to be in our prayers. Sending love

Mary Young-Murray

Our family holds your family close in our thoughts and our hearts

Colleen Weldgen

Your creative, kind, funny, smart Mom will forever be in our hearts. She introduced my girls to the most important 12 year adventure at Victor. Mrs. Condidorio will be missed. Hugs, The Weldgen Family

Missy White

There really are no words - your mom will always be a treasure I was fortunate to work for, work with and learn from. She taught my son Riley (and Reilly you handed him his Pre-K diploma) and me with such generosity and a twinkle in her eye! I modeled my Pre-K classroom after her example...and whenever people complain about packing I tell them of Cris's annual announcement she'd gotten the packing list out in preparation for Spring Break. Thank you for your generosity - so like your mom - in sharing your journey, and your sadness. You are all forever in my heart, always in my prayers.

Wanda Alger-Smith

There are no words that can express how sad my family is for your family. Both of my children had Cris for a teacher, she was the best teacher they could've had just starting out in school. You will forever be in our thoughts and prayers. Much love, The Alger-Smiths

Mary Gillen

Cris - such a beautiful woman inside and out, with a heart of love that just shined through her eyes and in her smile. We are so very sorry to hear the sad news of her passing. May you as her family find some warm comfort in the wonderful memories of her. Mary & Dan Gillen

Kelly Carlie

We are so sorry. Prayers for you and your family.

Sue Delmonico

I am so sorry for your loss. Your mother was a lovely woman and teacher. Your family is in my prayers. Sue Delmonico

Janet Lambert

So sorry for your loss Chris was such a beautiful person!! She taught my daughter in grade school such a loss!! She will be sadly missed!! Janet Lambert

Marjorie Fulmer

We are so sorry for all that your family has gone through. You are an amazing group of people and Chris was surrounded by your love as well as everyone else's. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Jim and Marjorie Fulmer

Danny Dehm

The photos are absolutely beautiful and speak of a loving, tender and beautiful woman who created a lovely family and legacy. What heartbreaking news. While Cris is at peace, may your family find strength and healing in the memories that you have. Blessings upon blessing to all of you. Sincerely, Danny

Patty Dillow

I am sure you will remember the strong beautiful mother Chris was. I will have kind words and hugs for everyone in memories of your mom. Patty Dillow

donna baker

I am so sorry for your loss. cris was and will always be remembered as a wonderful loving person.

Laurie Gillen

Our love and prayers and heartfelt sympathy go out to you all on this sad day. We will keep her smile shining in our hearts. Laurie (Gillen), Steve and Geoff

Olha Magill

I am so sorry to learn of this heartbreaking news. Please know that Cris and your whole family have held a special place in my heart. God bless you with peace and strength in this difficult time.

Sue Vernaccini Becker

I am so sorry for your loss. Cris was a beautiful and very caring lady to all that knew her, Prayers to the Condidorio and Gillen families.

Patrick Moran

I am so sorry for your loss. Your Mom was epitome of class and a beautiful soul. It was my privilege to meet her via your Dad and my heart goes out to the entire family.

Anne Bear

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and comforts those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18.....my heart is so heavy tonight as I receive the news of this tremendous loss. I have never known anyone who fought as hard as Cris did; nor have I ever witnessed such a loving and encouraging army of family and friends stand together in a battle such as this. It truly is a testimony of the incredible "love light" Cris gave to this world and the power of the ripple effect of how many lives she touched...something I will remember forever. Our prayer warriors here in Charlottesville, VA will be praying for comfort and strength for all of you there as you move through these days ahead.

Courtney Alysan Gaebler

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time!! Your mom was a true angel, she will be missed greatly!

Amy Oldfield

I am so very sorry. Your mom made the world a more beautiful place and she will truly be missed. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Elisabetta OGee

I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. What an inspiration to others your mom has left for her never ending strength through her battle. I hope it comforts all your family to know she will never be forgotten...her teachings along with her kindness and grace will always live in the children's lives she taught. Strength, peace and prayers to all your family through this most difficult time.

susan dimartino

💟💟💟💟💟

Tammy Robertson

I am so sorry to hear the very sad news of your moms passing. She was a beautiful person inside and out. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

Maura Shaffer

Our condolences to you and your family. Your mother was an amazing woman. She brought sunshine into a room with her beautiful smile. She will be missed by so many people that loved her. We are fortunate to be among those people. May you find peace in your memories of her. Mo & Mike

Theresa Smith

Cris radiated light that brought others up. She taught countless people throughout her life - more than she knew - about love and hope through her kind and humble soul. Job well done Cris. Your tremendous gathering of family, friends and acquaintances are so fortunate to have known and learned from you. You made us all shine. God bless you and may God give your family strength and peace.

cathi beatty

Your sorrow is hard for me to even contemplate, and I add my tears to yours in thinking about how this loss must feel to you.

Karen Herron

We are so sorry to hear about Cris. Your family has demonstrated what it means to love, support, and comfort one another. I will think about Cris often, and each day be kind in her honor, be gentle in her honor, and be patient in her honor, and show love in her honor.

John Gillen

Cheech, You didn't get the first period pin that we were praying for, but you took the fight into triple overtime. Rest now my beautiful sister. I love you and miss you.