Sharing Hope - First Post

Thank you for coming here, where we plan to "post (share) hope" through our updates! Saturday night Peter was admitted to Bronson for severe abdominal pain. Our first Facebook post Sunday morning read,

"Hey friends, wanted to give you an update. They took some pictures of my insides via ultrasound and CT scan. It's looking like I'm going to go into surgery to clean some stuff out and to see if anything is cancerous. We're trust in God for healing and a good report. He's been so good, and He's done so many miraculous things. I know that He's working all things for my good and that He's never going to leave me. Please be in prayer for our family. We love you all so much. - Peter"

Surgery was scheduled for 10 am, but they moved it up to 8:30 am (God wanted him in the OR while our church family was worshipping with the set he had planned to lead 馃檶馃徎) and it went good.

Our second Facebook update Sunday afternoon read,

"Thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers. It is looking like we are at the beginning of an amazing testimony of God's might and power. Peter's surgery went well and it could be a few days before we get some answers and direction on the next steps to take. Prayer for pain to be gone, miraculous recovery of strength, peace of mind, wisdom, and rest and health (for all of us) are still needed.

Peter and I got to see a clip of worship from our church family at New Day, and these lyrics are bringing us hope as we trust in Jesus!

"I needed rescue
My sin was heavy
But chains break at the weight of Your glory
I needed shelter
I was an orphan
But You call me a citizen of heaven
When I was broken
You were my healing
Your love is the air that I'm breathing
I have a future
My eyes are open
You called my name
And I ran out of that grave
Out of the darkness
Into Your glorious day

- Tori"

Our update Monday read,

"Hey all, still at the hospital. Peter is working on getting the pain management under control, and it's taking time. We will be staying tonight with possible discharge tomorrow. Doctors said it's unlikely we will hear back today about his biopsy results. Prayers wanted for: pain to leave, strength to return at a miraculous rate, deep good sleep for all of us, Esther to not have any negative effects from less time with mom and dad during this time, continued manifestations of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and a good report. We are faith and hope filled! We've had intentional visits from just a fraction of our amazing community and smiling faces multiply our hope and faith--it's been awesome. Thank you so much everyone. Peter just said to me, "Today has been a great day!" We love you all!"

It would be great if we won't need to use this site very long to share hope about this journey, but we will use it for now so Tori and family can consolidate info to one place.

God is SO GOOD. We are feeling so spiritually healthy right now, it's wonderful. Thank you for standing alongside us as we wait for more info. We we love you all greatly!!

Tori

P.S. Your comments and likes are super encouraging to us, so thank you!!!!!

Nicole kok

Thank you so much for sharing and keeping us posted. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you guys.

Vince Marsilio

Thank you Jehovah-Rapha the Lord that Heals that you said - Because Peter is lovingly devoted to me, I will deliver Peter; I will protect Peter because he knows My name. When Peter calls out to Me, I will answer Peter; I will be with Peter in trouble. I will rescue Peter and give Peter honor. I will satisfy Peter with a long life and show Peter My salvation. Psalms 91:14-16 God is good and faithful all the time, and we are holding you and your family up, and praising God as He keeps all His promises concerning all of you. Vince Marsilio (Sara's Dad)

Hannah

Such a good idea. :) Love you! Been praying specifically for Esther during this time with naps and eating. And of course for you two. God is with you!!

Samantha Stolz

Jesus, we stand in prayer for our friends with them and the thousands they have touched over the years!

Chloe McKee

Jesus! Your name is so powerful. You can change any diagnosis, any result, any thing in our bodies in an instant, you walk with us in the valley so that we can fear no evil. You are the God who does not forsake us! Lord be with Peter and Tori in the waiting and in the answers. Thank You for Your benefits, for your constant faithfulness. So proud of you both. I think of you so often throughout the days and pray. Love you!!!

Kathie Wright

What a great idea!! Love you and praying for you. We got your backs, and will do all we can to support and encourage you! 鉂わ笍锔忊潳锔忥笍鉂わ笍锔

Patti Hathaway

We command all pain to leave Peter now in Jesus' name! We command healing into Peter's body, soul, and spirit in Jesus' name - releasing His shalom (in Hebrew means "breaking the chaos") peace over their entire situation. We use the authority given to us to bring heaven to earth in Peter's body. God is still in the healing business Peter - I've personally seen dozens of people healed. Declare and pray healing Bible verses over your body so your faith rises up to see your healing come! If you need verses, I can email dozens - let me know.

Mary Hess

Standing and believing the report of the Lord with you both! Be encouraged! Grace and peace to you, friends. We love you!

Kim Stewart

Thank you for sharing and please know my prayers are with you!

Amy Boersma

Love you guys so much! Woke up with you on my heart and am continually lifting you up in prayer. 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Julie Benner

We love you all and are praying throughout the days. <3

Susan Brower

You're all on our hearts constantly. We will be entering into the Lord's presence tomorrow with Breakthrough warriors with Peter specifically on our hearts, seeing what God shows and partnering with Him for His purposes to be accomplished! We love you so much! Thank you for the updates!

Rich Greene

If MY PEOPLE, who are called by MY NAME, shall humble themselves and pray, then I WILL hear them from heaven, forgive their sins and heal their land. In this case I want Him to heal my NEPHEW :), but God is a good God and loves Peter's humor while at the same time tolerating mine. I'm so glad you've created this for updates and such. Our prayer team here in DC/Virginia is praying too, and God hears and answers our prayer. Thanks for the updates and especially for the specific prayer requests (shift change/condition of the floor ect) as we know it makes a difference. That's the whole idea right? Make your requests known before God! We're agreeing in prayer for EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ASKED FOR TORI!