Posted 2018-07-10T16:07:17Z

Rocco's Day of Birth July 10, 1956

Today is Rocco Dal Vera's Day of birth. I celebrate his life and the impact he had on all of us. I share this with my loving family here in Seattle right now and afar with his sister Anne Dal Vera and sweet loving daughter Kendall Anne Dal Vera. Rocco, we miss you truely, madly, deeply.

Jay Alderson

Big hug, Cuz.

Ron Scherer

Truly a day to celebrate! Happy birthday, Rocco! Make sure those friends with the wings up there speak well, with indeed angelic voices! Ron

Judylee Vivier

Dearest Denise and Kendall, I think of you both so often and keep you in my heart. Thank God for Rocco! I send much love to you, Judylee x

Patti Hall

Rocco, you can't know how much we think of you. We miss you. I'm sitting here chuckling remembering the sound effects you would make when you were about to do something or react to something... I don't know that you were even aware. Especially the trumpeting sound. Love you.

Scott Lipscomb

Denise, my thoughts are with you, Kendall, and your family during this time ... Rocco was (and remains) such an exemplar in my experience, and his impact on my life (likely ALL of our lives) is simply undeniable; his impact will be with me throughout my life. Sending hugs to you all from San Diego!

Sherman Fracher

You sweet thing. I am with my friend Judy, whose beloved husband Paul, my best friend of 47 years, passed away 2 weeks after Rocco. It’s so important to continue to celebrate. Blessings, blessings, dear Denise.

Rafael and Kimberly de Acha

Dear Rocco, Happy Birthday! I hope a great choir of angels with interesting accents and really good diction (and with a little musical theatre "show-biz" ) are singing you birthday songs in celebration of your life so well lived. And, for Denise and Kendall and your extended family and friends, here's to a day filled with happy memories and the healing warmth of everyone who cares for you.

Annie Fitzpatrick

Much love to Rocco's family. How lucky I was to know him! He is in my heart and inspires me to be a better teacher, a better friend and a kinder person.

Natalie Stewart

Thank you for reminding us of this very, very special day. We are all thinking of you and Kendall on this day and sending you a great deal of love. Love, Natalie Stewart

Bruce B Cromer

So much love to you, Denise.

Peggy Malloy

Thank you for this, Denise. We miss him tremendously. Anne is in the field until Thursday night and I know she is holding all of you in her heart today, as always. Sending you heaps of love.

Joe Deer

So much love to you and Kendall.

Erin Joy Swank

Oh, that smile!

Barbara Wilder

Happy Birthday, dearest Rocco. I love you so very much.

Post comment comments require approval.