Posted 2017-10-21T15:08:00Z

The Stage is set for October 30th

The planning is almost complete. The RSVP's are nearing 200.

For those who can't be there we are planning to go LIVE on Facebook and YouTube. If you can't watch it live, we are pretty confident that you can watch it in an archive viewing at a later time of your choosing. The Dance, Acting, Musical Theater and Opera depts will be performing with special alumni recording artist guests Korbee and Todd Almond.

The performers are rehearsing, the space is being prepped, travelers are ready to fly in for a celebration that will be filled with Rocco and all of why we loved him so.

I'm getting a lot of help. Thank goodness. I want to thank a few upfront for all they are doing to make this a special night for Kendall and I so that we can be fully present, stress free and focus on love and gratitute.

In Gratitude:

Abbey Florist

Posthope.org

Blackbird RSVP

Karen Drucker Songs of Spirit 4

Taren Frazier Photography

Anne Dal Vera

Wow! As Rocco's sister, I am forever moved and grateful for the amazing outpouring of support and giving shown by all his friends, colleagues, students, and associates! May his wisdom and kindness live on in each one of you! Namaste.

Barbara Wilder

Hello, Anne. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear brother. Sending you a big hug.

David Shea

Denise: I won't be able to attend because I have a commitment that same evening that I made months ago and one that cannot be broken. I am so sorry that I won't be able to share in the celebration of Rocco's life, but in my own small way I did something special yesterday in his honor and memory. I did a 5K on-board Holland America's Zuiderdam as part of their "On Deck for a Cause" program to raise money for cancer research. I thought of and prayed for Rocco with my every step and told others all about him. Love, David

Karen Ryker

SO GLAD this is shaping up to be a most special event....as it should be for a most special man. I cannot be there, but look forward to the live broadcast of the event. So do keep us posted on when/how to tune in. And even if I miss that, Rocco and you and Kendall will be especially in my hearts that day.

Mat Lageman

My wedding anniversary is this day I won’t be there but my prayers will be. All my love to you and those who attend

Barbara Wilder

The outpouring of love for Rocco is so wonderful to my heart. And I am so happy that it will be streamed live on Facebook so that I can attend from far away. Love to you, Denise and Kendall. You are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

• rc4action@gmail.com
    [email protected]

We will be tuning in to the live stream. We are so grateful to be able to join you. Thanks to all who have made this celebration of Rocco possible! Big love to you Denise, Kendall, Polly, Anne and Peggy. Holding you in our hearts and thoughts. Robyn & Katie

Post comment comments require approval.